Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, June 16, 2017
Abstract Acceptance Decision: July 1, 2017
If you need an earlier decision for Visa application, please contact conference coordinator at your earliest convenience.
The conference will feature plenary lectures, invited talks, and contributed talks from accepted abstracts. Please feel free to submit abstracts within the general fields of Energy Harvesting, Energy Storage, and Electronics/Applications.
The program committee will evaluate all abstracts. Accepted abstracts will be selected for oral and poster presentations.
Topical areas for abstract submission include (but not limited to):
- IWPMA – Piezoelectric Materials
- IWPMA – Piezoelectric Devices
- IWPMA – Emerging topics in smart materials and devices
- EHW – New advances in Energy Harvesting (Piezoelectric, Inductive, Photovoltaic, Thermoelectric, Electrostatic, dielectric, electrets, etc.)
- EHW – New advances in Energy Storage (Supercapacitors, Batteries, fuel cells, microbial cells, etc.)
- EHW – Applications (Structural and Industrial Health Monitoring, Human Body Network, Wireless Sensor Nodes, telemetry, personal power, etc.)
- EHW – Emerging Energy Harvesting Technologies
- EHW – Energy-efficient electronics for energy harvesters and distribution
- EHS – Bio-based energy harvesting
- EHS – Smart buildings and smart cities
- EHS – Food Energy and Water Nexus
- EHS – Wind Energy
We invite you to submit an abstract today, and to make plans to join us for what promises to be a very robust and relevant workshop in covering the advances in energy harvesting! The presence of the leading industries, national labs, government, defense agencies, and academia at one location makes this a landmark event.
Full paper submission for those presenting at the workshop is available for authors seeking publication in the Energy Harvesting and Systems.
Full manuscript submission: November 30, 2016
Reviews received by the authors: January 30, 2017
Revised version submitted: March 30, 2017
Final decision received by authors: April 30, 2017
Final version for publication: May 15, 2017
Authors interested in submitting proceedings papers should mail the manuscript to the workshop coordinator. After review by workshop committee, papers will be published online at www.